Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In Nature I Precieve

In Nature I Precieve
You are
I am
Depends on what your non-existent mind perceives.
This radical Eve whirling through space,
Chasing her disappearing Atom to complete the erotic planet forming dance-
A lifetime of chance.
So what do you ponder about existential reality?
Please enlighten me.
Maybe I knew you before you could breathe.
Maybe I’m the God the Atheist sees.
And when he dies he melts back into me.

Creature -Creator…
Duality and deity…
In nature I perceive
Mixed up mentality-mans moral frailty
With the agony of truth
Feelings - words, Rebuke!
This is me, that was you? -Maybe-
Vise -a-Versa
The sky a hue of blue-
Reality is love
Love, emptiness pain-
Loneliness, rain-
Anger, shame-
beautiful dream-
Life force cream-
What about Pandora’s box
Doesn’t it seem the same?

Time and space in motion from her emotions
Of a trillion pieces of crash
Like an event horizon
A shuttering mass
Her eyes like a looking glass
Maybe she hit the dash
And she’s dead
Covered in her own blood encased in red
Or like a corps lying on a bed with pneumonia
All hushed up in a coma
Time is irrelevant
It stands still
Each moment a paradise
Or a hell

the soul stirs, spirit swims
And the monster spins
Getting that imaginary glimpse into a parell reality
Beyond the event horizon
Perhaps where a reflected life has already begun
By..Cheryl Ramberger

No comments:

Post a Comment